Adding Another Email Address To Your Account
The email address entered during registration becomes your primary email address where account notices and email leads* are sent. If you wish to receive email leads at a separate address, or if you would like to carbon copy (CC) or blind carbon copy (BCC) additional people log into your account and complete the following steps.
Verify your primary email address
- Navigate to the Email Address page by clicking here or going to My Account > Email Addresses.
- Click Send Verification Email to the right of your primary email address.
- Check your email inbox and look for a verification email from Columbia Off-Campus Housing Service. Follow the Verify Now link in the email.
Add another email address to your account
Once your primary email address is verified, you may add other addresses to your account.
- Return to the Email Address page page
- Click Add an additional email to your account
- Once again check your email inbox for a new verification email. Follow the Verify Now link in the email.
Add an account email to your listing
- Navigate to the listing you wish to edit by clicking here or going to My Account > Edit Listings and selecting "Edit". If you don't yet have a listing, click to add a listing.
- Navigate to the Contact page using the navigation on the left hand column of the page.
- Using the Primary Email Address field, select the email address you'd like to use to receive email leads.
- You may also select CC or BCC to copy email leads to additional addresses.
That's it! Email leads will now be delivered to the address(es) of your choice. Still have a question? Contact us and a member of our customer service team will be glad to assist further.
* Email lead - an email lead is simply an email sent through our service from a potential renter.
You may also be interested in these articles:
Create A Listing
Edit My Listings
Turn Your Listing On Or Off